Before our Fall Wine Club is released, please join us at Folded Hills Ranch to enjoy some delicious food and exclusive first tastings of our newest releases. This is the perfect opportunity to find your favorites and customize your Fall Allocation.
When: Saturday, August 26th, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Folded Hills Private Ranch
What Else: Tickets are $75 per person. Members may purchase up to (4) tickets.
Wine Enthusiast tickets include:
- Live music
- Exclusive access to the private side of Folded Hills Ranch
- Food provided by our Executive Chef, Mark Gonzales
- Introduction to our newest, club-only release wines
- Guest appearance of our Clydesdales: Gus and Dolph
- Mingle with Owner Andy Busch, Winemaker Michael Brughelli, and the Folded Hills team
- This is not a pick-up event, but an opportunity to taste, customize, and add on to your Fall Club wines.
- Keep an eye out for our Fall Club Release email on August 9th which will detail all of the wines included in your upcoming allocation, as well as options for customization and add-ons.
Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to limited ticket availability, any cancellation requests must be made at least 72 hours before this event in order to receive a full refund.